Friday, August 10, 2012

Running with Wolves

Yesterday, I called off an interview and hung out with a semi-new friend. I don't call off interviews because I need a new job, but I really didn't want that job anyway. It was at a grocery store. The pay is good and the work wouldn't be too boring, but I would be less embarrassed to tell people I'm a dominatrix, which I almost applied for - I still might actually.

Anyway, I went out with this friend to her friend's place, an hour away from everything I'm used to. Her friends are super friendly. I've only hung out with them a few times and they are already very affectionate and warm. I really enjoy that. After being around really uncomfortable people for so long it's nice to sit back and make really inappropriate jokes with people. Her friends are also kinda hot. I've already slightly hit on two of them and I'm seriously trying to figure out how to sleep with the third.

There are three girls and two guys in her group that I've met more than once so far. The boys are so nice! There's one with a beard who tickles me just to make me jump. He so sweet and completely dateable. The other is a total gamer and is on his computer most of the time that I'm there, but he seems happy to share certain... uhm, substances if one asks.

All three of the girls are incredibly hot in a very geeky, socially awkward way. All are vaguely bisexual. One is small, but not tiny, and very bouncy, happy, and fun. The other two are around my height and curvy. They both also like to walk around braless after taking a shower. And of course, since I'm a teenage boy (I'm not) there was an instant tent in my pants. Warm, slightly wet girls walking around very obviously without bras and who smell like they just stepped out of the shower (because they did) apparently turns me on. Who knew?

The teenage boy in me thinks that one of them is interested in me because of the way she watched me all night. And the braless hug at the end that she bounced into. And the stomach flashing that edged up a little higher than necessary, but too low to see anything good (see? teenage boy). There are slight moral problems with messing with any of them, of course, -- I'm the new guy, she's one of the friend's ex, she kinda only wants to use me to experiment, it wouldn't go anywhere beyond sex, etc., etc. -- but teenage boy boner knows no morals (so long as she happily consents of course). The best thing though is that 1) I wouldn't be afraid or ashamed to tell my friend about my interest and 2) I feel like I could actually do it ("it" being talking to the girl in question, making a move, and finally the "it" of the innuendo).

Boners and cute, awkward girls aside, they are a really nice group of folks. Even if sleeping with on of them would be a social or emotional misstep, I don't feel like it would affect my relationship with any of them too drastically and I love this. There's a lot of freedom in the ability to make mistakes. And boy am I ready to start making some bad decisions!

~R.

No comments:

Post a Comment