Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hello World (Redux) + TMI

After going on an unexpected hiatus, I'm back! I moved into a new apartment, got another job, made some new friends, and discovered my inner bitch. I still have no idea what the hell I'm doing with my life, but it's not such a big deal right now.

Anyway, to celebrate my return, I'm going to do the TMI from Sept. 11th:


The Big O

20120910-074549.jpg
1 – Do you remember your first orgasm? How old were you? Tell us about it.
I do remember my first orgasm. I was ten. It scared the hell out of me (afterwards). Before it happened, I wasn't particularly sexual. I was curious about sex in a "exploring bodies" kind of way, but it was all looking and maybe some poking around, but nothing else. The orgasm came more or less spontaneously around the same time as my first period. I was in the bathroom when this feeling shot up from my pussy and slowly spread into the rest of me. I'd never felt anything like it before. It was incredible and, even better, it lingered. Later on (it may have been right after the orgasm) I noticed blood in my underwear. Later still, I found out that some women get incredibly horny before their periods and I just happened to be one of those lucky few. For the next year or two after that, I spent very many frustrating hours trying to recreate the experience at will. I'll still get so excited that I'll come accidentally, but I have a much better control over it thanks to those first experiences.
2 – What is your favorite way to orgasm? (Sex, g-spot/p-spot, oral, etc).
I really, really, really enjoy being fingered. Like, really. I'm usually not very vocal in bed, maybe some light moaning or heavy breathing every now and again, but I become a screaming banshee for a few skilled fingers. If you do the "come-hither" motion while inside me, I'll probably try to bite or scratch you (in gratitude, of course). I still need my clit stroked in order to come, but when everything is working in harmony, it's always one of my more stronger and surprising orgasms. Surprising because sometimes I'll also squirt, but I usually don't know beforehand if that will happen.
3 – Are there any ways you want to experience an orgasm but haven’t yet? (oral, p-spot/g-spot, with or without a vibrator, squirt, etc).
I want to have an oral orgasm, preferably while sitting on someone's face. I was really close to having one with my ex, but she ruined it by talking (insert joke about not talking with your mouth full). Call me a control freak, but I loved the feeling of being on top and riding her tongue.
4 – Have you ever had an orgasm in your sleep?
Yep. It was the strangest thing because I don't even think I was dreaming about anything particularly sexy. The orgasm stretched out and I woke up near the end of it. I've only done it twice, but both times felt amazing.
5 – What is the easiest/fastest way for you to have an orgasm?
My clit. If she's happy, then everything else falls into place.
6 – How many times a week do you try to reach orgasm?
I shoot for seven times a week, or about once a day. It's the best way to get me to fall into a deep relaxing sleep at night. I'm also a huge fan of morning orgasms so if I can get one in before work, all the better (and apparently if I wake up before a certain time and don't get off, I'll stay horny throughout most of the day, which sucks).
7 – Have you ever had an orgasm at the same time as your partner? Who normally cums first?
Nope. Never given or received an orgasm with a partner. It's something I'd like to remedy in the near future.
8 – Can you have multiples?
I did it once and have never been able to again. I really don't remember what I was doing then.
9 – How long does it normally take you to reach orgasm?
Depends on how excited I am. Sometimes I'll get so excited that I can't control it at all (these are usually unsatisfying orgasms though), in which case about five minutes or less from the initial stimulation. I try to shoot for at least 10 to 15 minutes though to give myself a chance to adequately build up tension and stuff. The longer I can hold out, the better the orgasm is usually.
10 – Have you ever faked one?
Yep. I faked a lot of times with my ex, just so she would leave me alone. On a happier note, I used to fake orgasms over the phone to get my friend off, which usually led to a real (and way less vocal) orgasm for me after she came. 
————-
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!

1 comment: