Thursday, May 10, 2012

Graduation Time!

I walk tomorrow. That's right folks, this Rogue is going to be a free woman in just a few short hours. Freedom actually came just a few minutes ago when I finished the last paper of my undergraduate career. When I tell you, I've never enjoyed pressing a button more than I did tonight, I probably would be lying because I own vibrators.

Tomorrow I will pack up and move back into my mom's house and start my adventure as a postgraduate. At this point, I'm just ready for things to slow down. We'll see what happens when reality hits. Until then, I'll watch an obscene about of movies, pretend that I'm going to read several different books, hopefully write creatively, and, of course, get my best friend uber wasted and call her boyfriend to take her home.
Because I'm classy.

~R.

No comments:

Post a Comment