Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Masturbation Month Story!

(All this talk about masturbating has gotten me a bit excited. But my current circumstances prevent any such activities for a while. So I shall write out my frustration in honor of masturbation month!)

It's usually that moment before your tongue ever touches her clit, when your lips are inches away from hers, that you realize just how much you've missed being down there. It's early in the morning. The sun hasn't even come up to start the day, but we've already been at it for twenty minutes. I like to wake her up with an orgasm as much as I can, but sometimes our schedules are off. Sometimes, I have to surprise her in the shower, at breakfast or at her job. Sometimes she'll make me wait until that night, until after she's cooked and I've washed the dishes, after we've bathe, and then maybe, maybe, if I've been good....

She had to stay late at the office that night. I had gotten home, cooked, watched tv, waited. Somewhere between her phone call and 30 Rock, I had fallen asleep. When I woke up she was in bed next to me. She looked so peaceful lying there and I could feel all the love I had for her expand inside me. I lied back down beside her and tried to go back to sleep. I had a presentation at work and I needed to be at my best.

I closed my eyes and put my hand on her stomach. Her skin was soft and warm from the covers. From her stomach, I traveled up to her breast and circled her nipples until I could feel them harden beneath my hand. When she woke up, I had her nipple in my mouth and my hand in her underwear. I don't know why she insisted on wearing panties to bed. I think she liked to watch me struggle to get them off her. It never felt like I could take them off fast enough, but I did and there I was lip to lip with her pussy.

Before I could get any closer, she reached down and guided me back up for a kiss. A long, deep kiss. The kind she gave when she wanted me right then, everything else be damned. I'm sure she had to get up just as early as I did. Our schedules had been horrible this week and she hated to wake me up for sex even though I tell her it's no big deal. She pushed me back on the bed, still kissing me, but now her hand is on my pussy, spreading my lips to meet my clit. I gasp when she puts one, then two, fingers inside me.

By her rhythm, I could tell she missed me. It's been too long. She needed to feel me just as much as she needed to be felt. She stopped, sliding her fingers out of me as slow as possible to watch me shiver. New position. She sucked her fingers as she straddled me. God, she was so fucking wet. I savored her smell before kissing her lips, licking her wetness. She tilted her hips to press her clit to my mouth. No more games. I kissed it, sucked it, went over it with my tongue and lips while deep, throaty  moans escaped her. I slipped my tongue inside her and immediately she began to ride it.

I could see her breast bouncing under her t-shirt. I reached up and ran my thumb over her nipples, squeezing them just enough to make her cry out again. She was riding harder now, trying to get as much of my tongue insider her as possible. If only she would let me get up, but she was too close now. Before long, she tensed up in the shock of her orgasm. Her moans, now screams, now sighs as she tried to catch her breath. I licked up the cum that dribbled out of her and sucked her clit just a little more before she fell back on the bed beside me.

She kissed me hard, deep, devouring the tongue that had just been inside her. Then she laid back down to catch her breath. The sun was out now. It was morning. Our alarm clock went out and she jumped up to turn it off. Then she went to the bathroom and started to run the shower.

"But wait," I called out from the bed, as out of breath as she. "What about me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment