Thursday, June 7, 2012

Behind and Tired

Hello there. It's been a while hasn't it? Well the interwebs are up and running at my house so yay for that. I've been running around and trying to keep busy -- finally applying for jobs and such -- and I've worn myself out by staying out of the house as much as possible. I am so very behind on everyone's blogs, but this gives me something to do on my off day. I skim through my list and peek and the different pages and get excited. There's some good stuff going on in blogger while I webless.

In other news, I got another piercing. This happened weeks ago, but I thought I'd mention it here. It was just another one on my ear. My nipple, clitoris, and tongue are all without metal for the time being. Although, I may have my nipple repierced again soon. I keep meaning to go do it, but I've been so busy lately. I should be getting my clitoral hood pierced on my birthday next month and I'm not sure when or if I'll get my tongue done. I only want to get it pierced if I absolutely have to take out my lip piercing. Otherwise, I'm not going to do it. I'm in love with my lip piercing and would be heartbroken to give it up.

The job hunt is going strangely well. I have mixed feelings about this because I partially don't want to work, but I do like nice things. Besides, I have this idea to drive across the US for maybe a month or two couch surfing and living in hostels just for the hell of it. I love driving and my sister is willing to rent me a car so it seems like a cool idea, but I would really need to start saving up for it. I also have another idea to start up a small business on my own, but I'm really not in the mindset for it. Call me overconfident, but it seems like too good of an idea and something that would actually work and make a good profit. Although I do plan to add business owner to my name one day, I'm just not ready for that now. I have friends who keep bugging me about it so it's probably going to be on my mind for a while. Especially with Pride coming up.

And I missed TMI Tuesday! Boo! That's really one of my favorite games to play on here. I may pick up some of the other ones later on.

Long ago I mentioned starting up a second blog and keeping this one for personal stuff (maybe sprucing it up a bit if I can ever figure out blogger). The idea has come back, but I think instead of blogger I'm going to move to wordpress. I don't know. I have a lot of ideas and want to do a lot of things but I'm slow about everything.
That's all for now. I'm going to go to bed and fall asleep playing sudoku.

~Rogue

1 comment:

  1. We understand completely about falling behind on blogs. We follow a lot of blogs and there aren't enough hours in the day to read them all, even when we have internet access at home and things are somewhat calm. When they're not - we're parents, after all - it's even more difficult. We do our best to keep up, and ultimately that's all we can do.

    We can admit to having done quite a bit of cool stuff in your absence. Should you ever find yourself bored, we'd love to know you skimmed over some of our entries from the last couple weeks.

    Glad to hear about your job search going well, but I must say that I love your idea of driving across the US. That was something I planned to do in my early 20s, the plans fell through, and then I was never able to actually do it. It WILL cost you some money (gas costs are astronomical) so do save up if you plan to make this a reality.

    I own my own business. It's ridiculously hard work, and not always an embarrassment of riches, but it beats working for someone else. I've been doing it for almost a decade, and it is the main thing that allows me to be a stay at home Dad without eating a steady diet of Top Ramen.

    Around 2010, after the TMI Tuesday blog moved from Blogger to Wordpress, we were disappointed by what we thought was the end of the meme. We went back into the archives and answered old editions. I see no reason why you couldn't do the same. We'd love to read your answers.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete