Monday, June 4, 2012

Internetless

I do not have the interwebs at home. It's been a horrid few weeks but whatever; it should be back on soon.  In the meantime, major life lessons learned offline:

1) Medicine works best when you take it.
2) If you don't see them or hear from them for weeks at a time, then you probably shouldn't call them a friend (or at least understand what kind of friend they are).
3) Speed dating is both amazing and terrible.
4) Guys like me (crazy, right?), but I'd much rather have a girlfriend.
5) There's a 50% chance you'll get what you ask for; compared to a 0% chance when you don't ask.
6) It's bartender(ing?) season!
7) I am TERRIBLE at entertaining in medium sized groups... and making small talk about myself.
8) I should probably go to grad school for creative writing (because everything seems pointless if I can't chase after my dreams).
9) Programmers desperately need creative writers in the field -- at least to write their manuals.
10) Always keep the ones who call you just to see how you're doing -- even before they know something's wrong.

That's about it for now. I'm probably going to spend some time catching up on some other blogs (which I have missed so much!) and then head home. I need to put out some applications in tomorrow, but I keep forgetting to print my resume.

xox ~Rogue

No comments:

Post a Comment