Monday, June 11, 2012

TMI Tues: The Most

Yay! I remembered to play this time thanks to Rhye's post at Skin & Lace. My phone screamed at me to read it, which scared me out of my sleep, lol. Anyway, without any further ado:


This week’s TMI Tuesday theme is…
We want to know what thing you’ve done the most times.
1. What sex position have you been in the most times?
Missionary, come to think of it. I really enjoy straddling a partner (esp, with a toy in tow) so that's where I end up most of the time. It's strange though because my favorite position is from behind. 
2. What book have you read …?
I usually don't read or watch things more than once, unless it's for school. In which case, I've read Fredrick Douglass's Narrative like 4 or 5 times. On my own though, I think I've read Oscar Wilde's Picture of Dorian Gray like twice and Francesca Lia Block Wasteland like 3 or 4 times. Wilde is a very witty man and Block's book was the first time I ever saw prose mix with poetry like that so I was enthralled. Years later I read Anne Carson's Autobiography of Red (which I've also read more than once) and felt the same kind of wonderment.
3. What movie have you watched …?
I'm not sure, but it would have to be between High Art and Imagine Me & You. Both center around women in really great ways (probably because one of the main characters in both is a lesbian). The first has a sad, but admittedly stupid ending. While the second is very upbeat and happy (with a strangely depressing message about heteros). If I had Lost and Delirious that would probably be on this list too. Piper Perabo is so frigging amazing and hot!
4. In the last week, who have you texted … ? (no names, list the relationship or type of person)
Probably my best male friend from college. He's really big on communicating so we talk and text more than I do with anyone else. A lot of my friends seem to like to talk in person, so if I call or text them it's to see when we can meet up.
5. In the last week, what food have you eaten …?
Sandwiches. I got tired of the lunch time McDonald's run at my job, so I've been bringing a lot of sandwiches lately.
6. Today, which website have you visited …?
Facebook, as always. 
7. When dining out, where have you eaten …?
This little cafe place near my school. It's a quaint little place with awesome cake. I have many fond memories of setting on their porch with friends chatting and people watching.
8. Which sex toy have you used …?
Do my fingers count as a sex toy? Because if so, they are hands down (teehee, pun) my most used AND favorite. I'm an incredibly tactile person and I feel a bit disconnected if I can't feel the parts I'm playing with (unless I'm wearing a strap, which is a completely different story). Other than that, I've used my rabbit the most.
Bonus:  Is there something you’d love to go back and relive in your sexual past?
(Thank you to Husband of Two Sexual Minds for this week’s bonus question)
There's a LOT of things I'd love to go back and relive, but of that I really miss playing in class. It was the mix of touching, teasing, doing things in public, the possibility of being caught and the funniness of playing off arousal that made me incredibly happy. Sex is fun and funny and goofy and yea, orgasm is serious business in its own right, but I don't think that should be the single and most important goal. Maybe my ideas about sex are too romantic, but I do miss having a partner that shared that ideology as well.
————-
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Jill's answer to #1 is much like your own: Missionary most frequently, while from behind is her favorite.

    Facebook was the first social network both of us ever used, but these days we get so much more out of Twitter since Twitter is ironically where we can truly be ourselves. That's not to say we don't frequent Facebook (myself more than Jill), but when we're looking for fun it's generally Twitter and not Facebook.

    As for #8, why not? I went with my hand, since I generally do not use toys. Your pun made us laugh, as did your "teehee". :)

    And yes, Piper Perabo is HOT.

    ReplyDelete