Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Updates and (Possible) Changes

I haven't been feeling so hot lately. My mood has been really inconsistent and I'm feeling sluggish again. Plus, I've started getting increasingly sad as the day goes on. It's times like this when I miss The Poet. She was my little night owl. I just want to be held and petted all night. Kisses would be nice too.

I made a girl pause today. She was in the middle of something, saw me, and just stopped and looked at me, slack jawed and starry eyed, for a second or so. It was nice. She was pretty cute too. I forget that people can find me attractive sometimes. Speaking of which, I still haven't talked to this guy I'm interested in. It's a bit frustrating because I want to be smooth about it and just casually talk to him, but it's also taking too long. He could be a major jerk or the sweetest guy I've ever met, but I won't know because I've never had a significant conversation with him.

And the bestie is still the bestie. I don't want to bother her about it anymore, but I've still been on edge. I think I just need to see her. She has really intense nonverbal expressions so I think it would put me at ease to have my senses know that everything is okay, instead of just my head, which constantly doubts itself. If something feels off, then I'll have reason to freak and bring it up again. For now, I'm going to try to convince myself that that's the end of it.

Anyway, I have a new idea and focus for a blog. Most likely, it's going to be the place where I do critical theory on pop culture. I'm probably going to still keep this one and shield it so I can write about my personal life in (relative) private.

I've also been writing creatively since the last post. The story line that I'm working on doesn't have a complete arc just yet, but there's already room for more. This makes me very happy. I'm going to need to find a place to put that stuff too.

Welp, that's all for now. Til next time.
---Rogue

No comments:

Post a Comment