Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hopeless

I've been on meds for a month now. For the most part they seemed to be working. Today I spent most of the day crying and chained to the bed. It's nearly tomorrow and I don't know where the day went. I got out and exercised for a bit and that seemed to help too, but I'm still sad. In three weeks, I'm going to be out of university. I feel like a stranger to my family. I'm never really sure if I have friends or not. And I have no idea what my next step should be. No wonder I'm depressed.

2 comments:

  1. We're sorry that you've been having such a rough go of things. We imagine that this is something that most people go through, to some extent, at one point or another.

    We're not the most knowledgeable people on the subject, but if the meds were helping and now they're not, we imagine you ought to talk to a doctor and see if some sort of adjustment needs to be made.

    Definitely get out of the house, and enjoy the sunshine if it's sunny where you are. That's worked for us when we've been down.

    Hang in there! We're thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I went too long without taking the medicine. Usually, I take it around the same time every day, but the last few days have been so crazy that I might have actually skipped out on taking it that day. I'm back on schedule now and feeling much better. It's not perfect, but at least I feel like I can cope with stuff.

      Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts. It means a lot!

      Delete