Tuesday, April 17, 2012

TMI (and other) Tuesday Fails

I haven't played TMI Tuesday for a few weeks now and I'm pretty sad about this. With school, work, and a worsening case of senoritis, it's been hard to keep up with anything. Plus, this week I could answer all the questions with a resounding 'no', so I figure I'll pass on playing.

I want to write a lengthy post about some of the random thoughts I've been having this week, but I'm too far behind on work to allow myself anything but a few words here and to skim through some of the folks on my blogroll (I think that's what it's called). I'm also going to make more of an effort to comment as well, especially after reading Jack and Jill's Post about it yesterday.

Meh. Only four weeks until I graduate. Let the countdown begin.

~R.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to us! But regarding your comment on our blog, never feel like a creep. There is never an obligation to comment on what you read. We appreciate feedback from anyone, but we don't expect it, and I doubt that any blogger would adopt such an unreasonable stance as to require visitors to comment.

    But bear in mind also that most bloggers will not judge you harshly for leaving your thoughts. Glad you enjoyed reading our post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Once again thanks for writings it. It was really helpful.

      Delete