Monday, April 23, 2012

Reprieve

I feel like I've been given a second chance. My professors were so gracious as to relax their requirements for the last few assignments of the semester. This means that I can breath again. I'm going to take this break to actually go see my family and maybe even get a full night's sleep. It's sad how I've let classes and grades consume my life, but it'll be all over in three more weeks. I'm probably going to continue to write about this for a while though because it feels like such a huge thing. I'm ending one chapter in my life and starting another.

I just can't believe it sometimes. Everything is too surreal.

Anyway, I have one more assignment that I need to finish before midnight. After that, I'm going to treat myself to a wank fest of the gods!
Because I totally deserve it.

~R.

No comments:

Post a Comment